Re: [DNS] Work for IMCO Corporation Pty Ltd (Bradley Norrish)

From: Chesley Rafferty <chesleyau§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:30:54 +1000 (EST)
Josh

Do you still work for Australia Post because you seem
to be sending email during work hours?

Anyway I understand I obviously haven't been spending
enough time lately to give you something to write
about.

So here is a link for everyone at a new exciting site
dedicated to everyone's favourite guy:

http://www.whatsinajosh.com.au/images/image1.jpg

So what do you think everyone?

Ches

PS Keep an eye open for exciting new sections to be
added shortly.