Re: What's in a Josh? (Joshua Rowe) (Sanctum Internet)

From: Brad Norrish <brad§brad.com.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:23:01 +0800
I don't like it.
I don't think it's relevant.

Posting a year old photo of Josh's house is hardly relevant to this list,
maybe if you had some more recent photos, videos, or info and pics / video
about his family then it would be more useful

Give him a break some people's lives are so dull they just try to stir
trouble, maybe he doesn't have anything better to do at auspost

But what the heck whatsinajosh could be fun ... Surely with the consistent
number of irrelevant personal attacks Josh has released over the years
theres stuff better than that old photo of Josh's place?

Brad