RE: [DNS] Work for IMCO Corporation Pty Ltd (Bradley Norrish)

From: Discount Domain Name Services <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:42:56 +1000
My understanding is that if you have a registered business name in Victoria
you must be a trading business. I wonder if a web site is classed as a
trading business. Anyone have any ideas I know that they (business
Victoria)forbid registration of a business name so that you can just
register a .au domain name in Vic.