id.au master NS contact?

From: Paul Day <paul§bur.st>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:24:31 +0800 (WST)
Hi all,

Apologies for the off-topic and potentially annoying question - I'm well
out of date with the DNS scene in au.

Does anyone have contact details for someone to make a manual change to
the id.au zone file? I'm assuming either someone with auDA or ausregistry.

I control one of the original 9 id.au sub-domains (lorikeet.id.au) and
still do (surprisingly, I still get registration requests too). As such,
it's not really registered or "owned" by me with delegation rights on
some registrar's web front-end, but still exists and has been left
delegated to me.

So, who/what can I contact to get the delegation updated?

Thanks in advance to whoever has any answers. :)

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Day      Web: www.bur.st/~paul      GPG Key ID: 7FF655A8