Re: [DNS] id.au master NS contact?

From: Brenden Cruikshank <brenden.cruikshank§spiritcomm.com.au>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:28:35 +1000
Maybe Chris can help you?

Domain Name:             lorikeet.id.au
Last Modified:           Never Updated
Registrar ID:            R00001-AR
Registrar Name:          auDA

Registrant:              au Domain Administration
Registrant ID:

Registrant ROID:         C0875031-AR
Registrant Contact Name: Chris Disspain
Registrant Email:        ceo&#167;auda.org.au

Tech ID:                 C0875031-AR
Tech Name:               Chris Disspain
Tech Email:              ceo&#167;auda.org.au

Name Server:             munnari.oz.au
Name Server:             ns2.bur.st
Name Server:             ns3.bur.st
Name Server:             ns4.bur.st