Re: [DNS] id.au master NS contact?

From: David Keegel <djk§cybersource.com.au>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:27:12 +1000
AusRegistry is the place for making manual changes to the id.au zone file;
this should only be an issue for the 9 original id.au sub-domains when
the DNS delegation (DNS servers or glue) for the 3LD sub-domain changes.
(Or for the delegation of id.au itself.)

You might also want to tell auDA (I think) your contact details so
they can update the whois information for lorikeet.id.au.