RE: [DNS] RE: tpp renewal notices

From: Marty Drill - Domain Candy <marty§domaincandy.com.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:45:56 +1000
I cant comment on TPP.

As an aside, with Namescout, even though domain is transferred away, their
system continues to send reminders. At the moment, it is sending one a day
as I we are into the last 14 days. The client has received over 15 reminders
about the renewal. Doesn't include a hosting reference.

Simply a system function that needs to be changed to recognise a domain is
gone. And yes, this has been reported

Cheers