Re: [DNS] Name History ...

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:06:56 +0800
Quoting Tony Owen on Monday November 01, 2004:

| I checked waybackmachine.org and couldnt find a previous website on the
| www.browsing.com.au and the whois only lists me with a "never updated" ...
| I assume that previous details would be wiped when a name drops ..
|
| Any ideas ont he situation?

I'd say the registrant should have a paper trail that shows they are
being honest - such as invoices, correspondence and proof of payment to
Melbourne IT for the first 5 years. If they couldn't produce such
supporting documentation, I'd be very skeptical.

kim