Re: [DNS] Domains Australia Pty Ltd (Chesley Rafferty + Bradley Norrish + Blair Rafferty)

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:26:58 +1100
> Enetica, are you guys doing business with Domains Australia?
I'm not aware of any Chesley related companies being resellers, and we have
had no recent retail order from him or his companies as far as I can see.

I'm quite sure he will do his business through his buddies at Explorer as he
has previously and as he has recently by registering
domains-australia.com.au through them.

I'm not sure what relation the email.net.au domain has to the rest of the
businesses, it may well be that it is incidental, it seems to provide
generic email addresses, no reason to assume it is any more than that.

> If so, can you explain why?
I'd sure like to see Explorer's answer to this question.

Regards,
Bennett.

> Cheers
>
> Marty

Norrish
> + Blair Rafferty)
>
> Chesley Rafferty is the director of new company called Domains Australia
Pty
> Ltd (ACN 111 537 136) which has begun posting out marketing notices.
>
> Chesley Rafferty is also the director of another new company called
Firebird
> Corporation Pty Ltd (ACN 111 537 109).  Blair John Rafferty is the sole
> shareholder of Firebird Corporation Pty Ltd which is the ultimate holding
> company for Domains Australia Pty Ltd.
>
> Diverse Internet Pty Ltd is listed under the Registered Office of both
> Domains Australia Pty Ltd and Firebird Corporation Pty Ltd.  Bradley
Norrish
> is a Director of Diverse Internet Pty Ltd.
>
> Bradley Norrish's IMCO Corporation Pty Ltd seems to be the hosting
provider
> for the Domains Australia Pty Ltd web site.
>

> Front of Domains Australia Pty Ltd notice
> http://www.whatsinaname.com.au/slammers/2004-11-08-wDA01a.JPG
>
> Back of Domains Australia Pty Ltd notice
> http://www.whatsinaname.com.au/slammers/2004-11-08-wDA01b.JPG
>

> Extracted from ASIC's database at 12:34:23 on 9/11/2004:
>
> DOMAINS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
>
> ACN: 111537136
> Registered in: WA
> Registration Date: 26/10/2004
>
> Registered Office:  DIVERSE INTERNET PTY LTD L 6 44 ST GEORGES TERRACE
PERTH

(