RE: [DNS] Marketing 101

From: Marty Drill - Domain Candy <marty§domaincandy.com.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:15:53 +1100
Interestingly the home page of the .com site is different today to
yesterday. An entry page has appeared, which for unsuspecting kids (and
their parents), is a good thing.

I suggest there were some Telstra execs making some pleading phone calls
with bags of cash in the waiting, to get it to happen.

I think it is good for the Australian industry, as it highlights the need
for the .com.au.

I would have liked auDA to seize upon the opportunity to again highlight in
the press the importance of .au. This may have happened and I may have not
seen it. Regardless, a good lesson learned.

Cheers

Marty