Re: [DNS] The battle against domain name fraud (Josh Rowe)

From: Brad Norrish <brad§brad.com.au>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:25:15 +0800
Jonathan

 Please provide an example where a major supermarket has openly been stating

"WE'RE THE CHEAPEST SUPERMARKET IN AUSTRALIA!!!!"

It would be surprising to see that - especially if it could easily be
demonstrated that xxxx supermarkets food prices were not the cheapest in
Australia

I think you may be talking about that marketing by retailers designed in
accordance with the TPA such as

"We won't be beaten on price -   we'll match any competitors advertised
price (or beat it by 5%)"

or

"We're the cheapest!!!*    *as surveyed and published by Supermarket
Magazine in July 2004

When it comes to the TPA theres a whole world of difference

Brad