Re: [DNS] Why have a policy?

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:01:25 +1000
hi

I think you need to step back and think anytime
you have a policy which requires a subjective decision
you are going to get different people with different opinions
about the meaning.

we wish auda was driven by registrars :) if you ever attend
an auda/registrar meeting you could see that it is simply not the case.

our aim is to try and give customers what they want
within the context of the policies and provide the best possible
service we can.

Vic