RE: [DNS] auDA board composition

From: Bill <ansearchwatch§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 03:13:05 +0100 (BST)
It must be getting near election time again ;) Josh
speaks.

 --- Josh Rowe <josh&#167;email.nu> wrote:
> Heck LOBBY the demand members too; I'm all ears for
> innovation in the .au namespace.

Josh

I would be interested to hear your opinions on the
state and direction of the au domain industry, instead
of linking to other peoples. While informative In 4
years I have yet to hear you make a statement. After
all you do represent the demand class which is every
domain registrant whether members of auda or not. It
seems to me that you are very inaccessable.

Bill