auDA inaccessibility

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 23:07:30 +1000
It's an interesting point you have raised about inaccessibility.

Does the average domain name registrant know what auDA is and the
services/protections it offers?

I think they don't, which is why lots of them fall for misleading and
deceptive domain name notices from official sounding organisations.

Education of registrants and potential registrants is the key for fixing
these misconceptions.

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/