Re: [DNS] Whois & Privacy

From: Mike <mjr§hydrocorp.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 22:48:56 +0930
Bad day Kim?
You are correct about one thing though, I am a mac user..

Surely I don't have to tell you how to find a phone number or an address
once you have a personal name, business name and/or a business reg
number..and yes, I know your details are not in the whois database, but
we are talking about everyone else Kim..

Mike.
http://whois.com.au/