RE: [DNS] Whois & Privacy

From: Larry Bloch <larry.bloch§netregistry.com.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:41:29 +1000
Mike,

Do you at least acknowledge that the visibility of .au whois data is closer
to your ideal than in .com?

If so, we can all agree that privacy protection in .au is better than
elsewhere and possibly best practice. There are competing needs and a
balance is necessary if you want to have whois at all. Perhaps the .au
approach is a good compromise?

Larry