Re: [DNS] domain name news - Apr 19

From: Ian Smith <smithi§nimnet.asn.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 03:49:45 +1000 (EST)
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, David Goldstein wrote:

 > RESEARCH PAPERS
 > ***************
 > Securing Inter-Domain Routing by Geoff Huston
   ..
 > http://ispcolumn.isoc.org/2005-03/route-sec-2-ispcol.html

 > The Geography of Internet Addressing by Paul Wilson,
   ..
 > http://apnic.net/news/hot-topics/internet-gov/internet-geography.pdf

Thanks David.  These two alone were well worth the admission price ..

http://ispcolumn.isoc.org/2004-12/addressing.html isn't bad either, for
those like myself who ever wondered what Geoff Huston was up to lately
and/or who like reading good nuts and bolts stuff with pretty diagrams.

Great issue.  I won't even whinge about the Verisign ad ..

Cheers, Ian