Re: [DNS] FW: [DNS] Whois & Spam

From: Bill Rogers <ansearchwatch§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:22:20 +0100 (BST)
> Between auDA's policy and restrictions the ability
> to "harvest" email
> addresses, has been significantly reduced if not
> eradicated.

Adrian you are obviously living in a dream world here.

I don't have the energy to prove my point by
downloading 10,000 emails and posting them to this
list as that is not legal, however it is publicly
available information.

But I am getting p***ed off at having myself and staff
see things like  "Has your ** ever dribbled and you
wish it had shot out" every day. And I do have anti
spam systems in place but a start to the solution
would be people like you accepting that there is a
problem and addressing it.

Bill