[DNS] Time for the rulestochangeregardingtransferring domainname licences

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:28:59 +1000
I totally disagree with you that people view .com/.net/.org as foreign
domains these days.

Australian businesses with an Australian market do not have to reside in the
.au name space, and nor do I think that it really makes any difference
anymore.

www.cityrail.info
www.countrylink.info
www.sydneyferries.info
www.anz.com

NSW Government - I don't these any of these do business outside NSW, much
less Australia

If I wanted to waste 2 hours, I am sure I could find hundreds of examples of
Australian businesses, organisations, governments/councils that use
international domains.

What a stupid argument.

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: skeeve&#167;skeeve.org
Si vis pacem, para bellum