[DNS] Time for the rules to change regarding transferringdomainname licences

From: Larry Bloch <larry.bloch§netregistry.com.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:36:40 +1000
...and to press that point, NetRegistry agrees with this perspective
entirely - driven by our customers frustrations and rejection of rules that
serve mostly to frustrate them needlessly. So really, we're talking about a
very clear majority of players able to represent the buying public's mind on
the matter.

Larry