[DNS] Changes to policy

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:18:36 +1000
Why should there be any man power?
When a domain is registered the vetting is performed automatically... Why
not make the same process, where the new registrant puts in their details
and their 'claim' to use the domain - and it is validated exactly the same
way as a new domain.

...Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: skeeve&#167;skeeve.org
Si vis pacem, para bellum