[DNS] Australia's luckiest man?

From: Graham Miller <graham§webs.net.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:53:41 +1000
vic wrote on Thursday, October 13, 2005 3:36 PM:

> indeed one can, there are in fact a variety of possible claims
> that would allow one to have multiple seemingly unrelated domains.

Wow! That amazes me. Considering the diverse list originally posted.

I'd better study the rules again... Looks like I am too conservative when
advising my customers when they ask me to find them a suitable domain name.

So are you saying that if a customer has a product called "purple haze
generator" they could register purple.com.au? Is this where we are these
days? This would mean that someone with a product called "Light banana
paint" could register banana.com.au, yes?

Don't suppose you could state the categories of the claims? Like are they
product associations, or business names, or are they all different claim
categories?

Graham