[DNS] BEWARE: DomainName.com.au "invoices" (Blair Rafferty + Chesley Rafferty)

From: Philip Wait <phil.wait§ilisys.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:00:36 +0800
Because legally he hasn't been banned from creating as many businesses
as he likes (even tho he is bankrupt?) and even if he was banned from
doing that he could just put the company in his wife or significant
others name, or the name of his dog, or any name he can think of. I
think the reason he isn't be sued/closed down sooner is that the police
must not consider domain name fraud (along with the actual fraud) to be
very high up the list of priorities.

And if he does get caught and sentanced, whats the maximum time he will
spend behind bars? Two years or something stupid like that, and he makes
225$ each off of forty thousdan people. Thats a pretty good salary.

Regards,
Phil