[DNS] BEWARE: DomainName.com.au "invoices" (Blair Rafferty + Chesley Rafferty)

From: Chesley Rafferty <chesleyau§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:23:58 +1000 (EST)
I try not to reply to this list cos as just mentioned
by a member of list - it needs to be explained in
terms a 6 year old can understand but let me clear
some things up.

1. The companies which are referred to are my brothers
not mine, I am no longer employed by these companies
nor do I have any ownership of them.

2. An anonymous quote (on website run by a person that
clearly is obsessed with me and anyone related to me)
stating a domain wasn't registered or mp3 player sent
is not proof of anything - let alone fraud.

3. Neither my brother nor any of his companies have
ever been found to have broken any laws - so any
statements you make to contrary are most likely
slanderous and defamatory.

4. If I had of got 40,000 clients at $225 (which means
also that my companies never had any costs) I wouldnt
currently be bankrupt.

5. James Davis at least state that you belong to the
registrar Aust Domains.

6. All of you in the Aust Domain industry are scared
of any kind of competition, like most Aust industries
prefer monolopys, duopolys and cartels.

At least Ron Stark had the intelligence to mention
that the letters as he put it 'fall into the category
of
"not illegal"' - maybe Phil and James could try to
move up from a 6 year old reading and thinking level.