[DNS] BEWARE: DomainName.com.au "invoices" (Blair Rafferty + Chesley Rafferty)

From: Philip Wait <phil.wait§ilisys.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:32:55 +0800
Chesley,

I did not claim that whatever they are doing is illegal (although some
people may think it is smoke and mirrors, and one of these people just
happens to be a His Honour Justice Finkelstein of the Federal Court of
Australia).

I was just replying to the previous email asking why he hadn't yet been
ordered to stop doing whatever it is that the Federal Court did not like.

I apologise for having a mind of my own and for simple typographical
errors on my part.

Regards,
Philip