[DNS] Domain dispute heats up

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 23:43:49 +1000
I wonder if that includes Fabulous' (Australian company) 500,000+ monetisation domain names?

http://www.fabulous.com/informationcenter/index.htm?formdata%5Bqid%5D=668

" ... Who are FabulousDomains?

FabulousDomains is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dark Blue Sea Pty Ltd, an Internet Company specializing in Domain Names and Direct Navigation.

FabulousDomains has a searchable catalog of over 500,000 descriptive premium domains waiting to be used for your marketing needs.

... "

Regarding my opinion on opening up .au - I am yet to hear a balanced factual argument that convinces me that it's good or bad thing to do.  I would like to understand the facts though.

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/