[DNS] DC Marketing SMS Scamming & Spamming

From: Stephen Edgar <stephen§netweb.com.au>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 11:35:22 +1000
Many thanks Josh,

I have subscribed to the list you recommended and your reply is very
valuable information thank you. The EFA mentioned the report was out
when I spoke with them on Thursday and I just could not find a download
link for the public report. I am reading through most of it now and will
comment on it on the other list.

And apologies for 'spamming' the DNS List to everyone, I did not know of
the list you mentioned Josh and looked at all the other Apnic and kind
lists that I am subscribed to and thought that this was the most
appropriate list due to the internet hosts that are supplying some the
said content in these scams. Again my apologies to the list members.

Again many thanks.

Regards,

Stephen Edgar