[DNS] ConnectWest asn.au drama

From: Edwin Groothuis <edwin§mavetju.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 22:41:03 +1000
After two days, all our asn.au domains are back in the air!

Two of our domains, and at least two others I knew (nswbar.asn.au
and wabar.asn.au) were gone for nearly two days. Not a single word
of warning of ConnectWest, not a single word in the corridor.

Does anybody know what has happened with them, and why all these
asn.au domains went from normal operating to removed from the asn.au
zone?

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org