[DNS] Josh Rowe - Medical Diagnosis - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

From: Michael Purse <pursey§gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:07:37 -0400
Chesley,

Leave Josh and the rest of the community alone.

Go do something useful. I'm being serious, you've got 5 years or so
before you get your clean slate. Why not actually work towards
something ready for your emergence for bankruptcy and redeem yourself?

There's plenty of good causes you could use your time for, volunteer
work for charity isn't a bad way to go. Or even if you just go and
find sustainable fulltime employment for yourself, earn up to (and
perhaps even beyond, and hence repay some of the debt that bankrupted
you) the earning barrier during bankruptcy and emerge in a healthy
position in five years time.

I honestly don't think people would mind so much if you ran an ethical
and sustainable business in a few years.

Regards,

Michael