[DNS] Secondary Market

From: Charlie McCormack <charlie§mccormack.net.au>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 22:36:46 +1000
It should be the same model as Intellectual Property, it falls more closely
to this than the stock exchange I think.

The stock market is based on assets and turnover to name some, whereas the
domain name is based on exactly that, a name and the right to use it online,
in the same sense a registered trademark allows you the right to use a name,
process, plan etc for a period of ten years.

> AUDA seems to be sitting back taking their time
> pondering the problem, which is great, that is what they are there for.

Pondering....It costs millions, looses wars, destroys families and...leaves
business behind the pack, as we are seeing.