[DNS] Secondary Market

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:36:56 +1000
----- Original Message -----
From: "Darryl (Dassa) Lynch" <dassa&#167;dhs.org>
To: "'.au DNS Discussion List'" <dns&#167;dotau.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [DNS] Secondary Market

and of course like all good lefties, they think they are uniquely positioned
to determine what is "wrong" and "right". of course they fall back to mob
rule when you question there attempts to stiffle freedom. thats mob rule
where the majority can vote in theft, killing and arbitrary destruction
simply because there is more of them under the rubric of "democracy".

> |> There are a couple of ways to get around this moronic rule,
> |> such as leasing the domain name to another party, or just
> |> register another business name and transfer it when you sell
> |> the business for the value of the domain name.
>
> You sound as if you are proud you are breaking the rules or the spirit of
> the
> rules.  It is people such as yourself that make restrictions necessary.  If
> everyone could be counted on to do the right thing there wouldn't be a
> problem.

and again lefties seem to like to think they know best about what is right
and wrong. as though "right thing" was written in stone somewhere.

lefties are generally selfish self indulgent know it alls that have no
respect for people and fairness.

> |> there is nothing going to stop me, period. Simply because
> |> there are 'real world' laws that prevent one entity from
> |> restricting another entity in this fashion.
>
> I assure you, if you continue to break rules and flaunt regulations then
> you
> will be taken to task over it at some point.  Personally, I'd make a point
> of
> never dealing with any company you are associated with and making sure
> people
> I know will not deal with you.

way to go dazza, lets boycott all capitalists. maybe charlie should put up a
page informing people that they shouldnt deal with you to see how you like
it.

> |> One thing I'd like to know, why has no registrar ever
> |> challenged auDA only appointing 1 registry operator?
> |>
> |> I have only ever really seen one registrar in this industry
> |> with any sort of balls making waves.

the policy keeps the name space idle and unused. its massively inefficient
system with little merit. its a complete and utter faillure designed to keep
self indulgent lefties content with the feeling of having stiffled fair trade
yet again. or pretending what a great thing they have done with mutual back
slaping and congratulations.

there is not a single thing of merit in the rules other then the massaging
the egos of latter day communists.

Vic