[DNS] Secondary Market

From: Sean K. Finn <Sean.Finn§ozservers.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:23:58 +1000
So what you are saying is that

A)      you have a legitimate claim to the .com.au version

and

B)      The current registrant has a legitimate claim to it, but has
acted in bad faith, as although they are eligible, they have done
nothing with it and do not plan to do so anymore?

Sounds clear cut to me.

Ask them to de-register it so that you can then register it, and pay
them for their troubles.

-Sean.