[DNS] mail.com.au

From: David Jones <dj_david_jones§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 02:20:29 +0100 (BST)
--- Bennett Oprysa wrote:

> yes I am. I also happen to know the .au rules,
unlike you.
>BTW thanks for the extra income you've just sent my
way.

>Bennett.

Actually I do know the rules quite well thanks.

I was just noting that enetica obviously supports
domain monetisation and presumably includes it in it's
business model. I will take this into consideration
the next time I choose a registrar for my clients
domains.

I wonder what are your views on "domain kiting".

As an end user I do have serious concerns on how our
namespace is managed and the interests of those that
are involved in making policy. Isn't "open and
transparent" part of auDA's constitution.

As someone who knows the rules so well I am sure you
also know how to circumvent them. Interesting
considering a government review of auDA is around the
corner.

Just as a side note. Will all future board meeting be
open to the public ?

DJ

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html