[DNS] mail.com.au

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:57:29 +1000
> I was just noting that enetica obviously supports
> domain monetisation and presumably includes it in it's

yes we do:
http://www.monetisation.com.au/

as does auDA:
http://www.auda.org.au/policies/auda-2006-03/

> business model. I will take this into consideration
> the next time I choose a registrar for my clients
> domains.

fine with me.

> I wonder what are your views on "domain kiting".

I do not support kitting.

> As an end user I do have serious concerns on how our
> namespace is managed and the interests of those that
> are involved in making policy. Isn't "open and
> transparent" part of auDA's constitution.

Good for you. I didn't see any comments from you when auDA actually
asked your opinion though:
http://www.auda.org.au/reviews/monetisation-2006/

> As someone who knows the rules so well I am sure you
> also know how to circumvent them.

If you mean 'work within the rules to my maximum advantage', yes,
better then most. What's your point?

 > Interesting considering a government review of auDA is around the
> corner.

It's closer than that, and I can't wait.

> Just as a side note. Will all future board meeting be
> open to the public ?

I can't speak for the rest of the board, but considering the success of
the last one, I would not be surpirised if we do it again at some point.

Regards,
Bennett.