[DNS] .vn opens top level

From: FRM <frm125§gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:41:02 +1000
On 8/17/06, Vic Cinc <vicc&#167;cia.com.au> wrote:

> oh here we go, you are not just a bleeding heart lefty you are a full on
> communist arent you?

Vic, nearly every time I read one of your posts I cringe and feel
embarrassed for you.  Maybe it's ADD or perhaps you weren't hugged enough as
a child but your constant attention whoring on this list is getting old.
How many times are you planning to work the ol' commie bullshit into every
post?  You obviously have some issues and it looks like this isn't the only
place you're trolling either -

http://mailman.anu.edu.au/pipermail/link/2006-June/067109.html