[DNS] free society Re: Licence Period

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:01:34 +0930
> no it doesnt. you are free to do whatever you like to compete. the
> current system in no way cause you any harm.
>
> I cant get access to capital at the same price as banks or publically
> listed companies, that is not harm.
>
> Vic

lol ... Do Registrars have an advantage over the man in the street?

The answer is yes ... and therefore Registrars are in a position to abuse
the system.

The choice is simple .. be a registrar or be a speculator. The stock market
is one of the most mature trading systems in the world, and they dont allow
speculation or insider trading nor should AUDA.

Cheers Tony