[DNS] free society Re: Licence Period

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:06:51 +1000
Tony Owen [tony&#167;seol.net.au] wrote:
> > no it doesnt. you are free to do whatever you like to compete. the
> > current system in no way cause you any harm.
> >
> > I cant get access to capital at the same price as banks or publically
> > listed companies, that is not harm.
> >
> > Vic
>
> lol ... Do Registrars have an advantage over the man in the street?
>
> The answer is yes ... and therefore Registrars are in a position to abuse
> the system.

absolutely not.

> The choice is simple .. be a registrar or be a speculator.

these kinds of statements are absurd.

>The stock market
> is one of the most mature trading systems in the world, and they dont allow
> speculation or insider trading nor should AUDA.

traders are absolutely allowed to speculate. you really really dont know what you are
talking about.  there is no insider trading possible here. if there
where it would already be covered by law. there is no information a
registrar can get that the man in the street cant get.
sorry but doesnt matter how you paint it you.  differential pricing is not harm.

you are clutching at straws here.

Vic