[DNS] Domain monetising?

From: David Goldstein <goldstein_david§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 01:29:16 -0700 (PDT)
I can see why someone *should* register domains to protect their trademark, but in reality why should they if they don't want to. If one looks at the offline world, it's not expected a company should register various permutation of their company name or brands to protect a brand or company, so why should they be forced to with domain names?

David