[DNS] accessibility and the internet

From: David Goldstein <goldstein_david§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:39:17 -0600 (CST)
Gene,

Your monosyllabic comments indicate really have no idea. Go to the Freedom Scientific site and trial the free version of Jaws. It's essential you turn your monitor off. Sure your friend/colleague may love accessing the internet, but ask him how he accesses pdf documents. Ask how he accesses chat rooms. Ask what he does when websites are difficult to navigate, if it's at all possible to navigate them. And then, it seems this person is quite experienced at accessing the internet. So think about how the inexperienced internet user who is blind goes about it. The inexperienced sighted user finds it difficult it enough.

David