[DNS] Monetisation Stats

From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian§ausregistry.com.au>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 23:55:07 +1100
David,

Did you know that 1 in every 10 .au domain owners quote facts that are
neither relevant nor substantiated...? I did not conduct a pole or any
research, just call it intuition.

Opinions you are quite entitled too, just don't quote them as facts;
rather, qualify them so that folks aren't mislead. We then won't get a
stream of emails debating a misinformed argument on this list (which
ironically, I am now contributing to).

Thanks again and sorry all, I couldn't resist...

Adrian Kinderis
Managing Director
AusRegistry Pty Ltd
Level 6, 10 Queens Road