[DNS] Changing whois Contacts

From: trent&#167;sos.net.au <(trent§sos.net.au)>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:06:20 +1030
A word of advice on this Skeeve,

Keep on the registrar regarding the changes, the last time this same
situation occurred to one of my subscribers and they asked for
assistance, the registrar sat on their proverbial hands until the
domain's renewal date fell within the 'grace' period. In that case the
domain owner also wanted to move from the registrar, who still charges
above what I'd consider a reasonable market rate, but that wasn't
mentioned and nor should it be an issue for a registrar with nothing to
hide...

The domain holder was left unsure of whether they would still hold the
domain name and all the usual inconvenience that would cause (email
especially).

While there's no point crying over spilt milk, it is relevant in your
case, so I hope it helps you avoid the same thing.

Cheers,
Trent