[DNS] New WHOIS

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:45:23 +0000
Quoting Vic Cinc on Monday November 27, 2006:

| its people like you that have made auda what it is today. a total lack of
| concern for the industry, a total lack of concern for the public, and a
| preocupation with policy that "sounds nice" "looks good" and "feels
| goods".

I'm not sure I should even entertain your mindless absolutist ramblings.
As usual, nothing based on fact and just poor attempts at stirring up
trouble on yet another mailing list. I'm sure you don't even believe
what you say, but it suits your purposes to proclaim it.

| I am still waiting to see the business case for idn. are you going to do
| one kim?

What is the need? You have already decreed that there absolutely zero
interest in IDNs.

kim