[DNS] New WHOIS

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:28:14 +1100
its people like you that have made auda what it is today. a total lack of
concern for the industry, a total lack of concern for the public, and a
preocupation with policy that "sounds nice" "looks good" and "feels
goods".

auda will provide value propositions for its policy changes that do not
include braging rights at internation junkets. its a simple concept, the
value provided for customers exceeds and justifies the investement
required by the industry to make that investement.

its called a free market kim, I suggest you read up on it, it will
change your world.

I am still waiting to see the business case for idn. are you going to do
one kim? or are you a dinosaur like robert elz, just waiting to be
moved on with the arriving tide of the end of "sounds nice" and "looks
good" policy?

Vic