[DNS] Transfer of Domains

From: David Jones <dj_david_jones§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 01:54:55 +0000 (GMT)
Hi Kim,

What I was questioning is why can't the ABN be changed
if the registrant is still the same business who has
simply changed their ABN. Then there would be no
renewal fees or paperwork involved. It would be the
same as changing a phone number. After all the
registrant hasn't changed, only the ABN.

DJ

--- Kimberley Lowton <klowton&#167;netregistry.com.au>