[DNS] DCITA review of .au

From: Marty Drill - Domain Candy <marty§domaincandy.com.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:11:36 +1100
Hi Larry

I think that this has been taken a little out of context. Regardless of
Registrar opinions about the way minutes have been worded at a Board
Meeting, there is a simple way to resolve this.

I have suggested to Vic that DIA open a written dialogue with auDA outlining
that;

- it is the Peak Body for Registrars;
- how it is structured;
- how it would like to interact with auDA;
- who speaks on behalf of the association (so auDA knows who to talk to)
-
Regardless, of what DIA feel about the way auDA have approached the
situation, I think we can start again. I suggest that the support will be
there. Even if it isn't, then at least there will be a formal dialogue,
which cannot be ignored.

Cheers

Marty