[DNS] DCITA review of .au

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 03:40:51 +0000
Quoting Larry Bloch on Wednesday March 14, 2007:

| If you believe the DIA is not the peak body for Australian registrars, I
| would be very happy to learn which body is as I'd like to join.

I have no opinion, other than raising the question on the comments
attributed to Bennett in the auDA Board Minutes. I'm sure if it is a
false record of events, the board minutes will be updated; plus any of
the numerous others at the meeting will be able to confirm that it is
false.

kim