[DNS] who really is the biggest?

From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian§ausregistry.com.au>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:23:28 +1000
Let's not forget the monthly reports (without names) and the quarterly reports (with names) that are posted on the AusRegistry website (www.ausregistry.com.au)

Adrian Kinderis
Chief Executive Officer
AusRegistry Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian&#167;ausregistry.com.au
Web: www.ausregistry.com.au

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.