[DNS] Telstra DNS redirection

From: Michael Purse <pursey§gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:14:23 +1030
I see no issues with this. Bigpond is entitled to run their services
as they please, and the customers are entitled to vote with their feet
and either change companies or DNS Servers. It's not a serious issue,
and it's not anything to even warrant a news article. Verisign was a
very different case, and was certainly not reasonable in any sense of
the word. This however, affects a portion of Australian internet users
who can easily opt out, change DNS, or move ISP (which they'd probably
be advised to do anyhow if they're with Bigpond).

Michael