[DNS] Interesting Article: .au ranks as one of the safest name-spaces in the world.

From: Brett Fenton <brett.fenton§netregistry.com.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:46:40 +1100
It is George, but you need to be careful in simply drawing the conclusion
domain policy=security.

For example NZ rated as marginally more secure, and they have a completely
open domain policy ie the same as .com, or I could pick out say .ie which has
an open second level but criteria around domain use, or Germany (.de) which is
rated marginally less secure.

I'd argue having a strong regulator participating in all levels of the space
would have more to do with the ranking than the existing policy. Wait did I
just say something good about auDA?

Regards,
Brett