[DNS] Should this list continue to exist?

From: Narelle <narellec>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:07:02 +1100
The problem with old lists is that people move on  and new interested
parties find other forums. The discussion becomes fragmented and efforts
diluted.

I'd like to see more policy and practical discussion of .au on the isoc-au
members list rather than here or nowhere as seems to be the case.

I'd be happy to host archives via isoc-au also but am glad there isn't an
issue on that front.

Regards

Narelle